NASBP is hosting a free, half-day informal bonding education program with networking opportunities on February 23rd. The program is devoted to small construction businesses to make them aware of the steps and resources necessary to qualify for financial and surety credit. You will have the opportunity to network with construction and surety professionals. Attendees will hear from leading industry experts on how to best position themselves to obtain surety credit.
Attendees will learn from leading Maryland experts in construction accounting, law, lending, and surety bonding.
Session topics include:
- introduction of the Program by MD Senator Middleton;
- the various types of bonds and the process of securing surety credit;
- how to obtain bank lines of credit and establish a working relationship with a banker;
- construction accounting principles and structuring financial systems for the small and emerging contractor;
- contract documents and joint ventures and mentor-protégé arrangements for small and emerging contractors;
- various state and federal bond and lending programs available to small and emerging contractors.
Senior Vice President, Surety, of EC&S, Lynne Cook will be one of the presenters. This program is designed to be informal and interactive. Attendees and other key professionals will have the opportunity to ask questions and to network with our expert presenters throughout the program. Refreshments and continental breakfast served.
For more information and the complete brochure please visit: http://www.nasbp.org/advocate/state/charlescntymdbondingprogram