Early, Cassidy & Schilling, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promoting and other employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin or veteran or handicap status.
Commercial Assistant Client Manager
Reports to: COO
Authority to Bind: No
Primary Objective: The Technical Assistant is responsible for supporting Client Managers. This position gathers and provides information to the Client Manager which enables him/her to make sound underwriting decisions and effectively service our clients.
Essential Functions & Duties:
- Loads Applications in the agency management system from completed applications.
- Verifies agency management system information against current policy information.
- Updates annual review / proposal (check against current policy information).
- Issues Certificates of Insurance Endorsement requests to carrier or ordering online and following up for receipt.
- Checks invoices and mails policies, audits and endorsements received from companies.
- Follows up on endorsement requests.
- Provide back-up phone coverage for switchboard and Team Members as needed.
- Issues FR-19’s.
- Issues Automobile ID Cards.
- Assembles policies for transmittal to client.
- Orders loss runs.
- Adheres to the Agency’s Quality Management, Confidentiality and Privacy Guidelines.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required and assigned.
- Printing invoices and statements on request.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to take initiative, make independent decisions using good judgment, and accept responsibilities for such decisions.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Math aptitude.
- Must possess a keen attention to detail.
- Computer literacy (specifically word processing and spreadsheet ability).
Education, License & Experience:
- State of Residency Agent’s (or equivalent) license desired.
- Attend classes and seminars as per Individual Development Plan.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college level coursework preferred.
- One to three years insurance experience desired (preferably three years in a similar position).
This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to change. The duties outlined above are the essential responsibilities and duties of the advertised position. Other duties may be assigned as needs arise.