Attendees will learn from leading Maryland experts in construction accounting, law, lending, and surety bonding.
Session topics include:
• introduction of the Program by MD Senator Middleton;
• the various types of bonds and the process of securing surety credit;
• how to obtain bank lines of credit and establish a working relationship with a banker;
• construction accounting principles and structuring financial systems for the small and emerging contractor;
• contract documents and joint ventures and mentor-protégé arrangements for small and emerging contractors; and
• various state and federal bond and lending programs available to small and emerging contractors.
Download full agenda CLICK HERE
This program is designed to be informal and interactive. Attendees and other key professionals will have the opportunity to ask questions and to network with our expert presenters throughout the program. Refreshments and continental breakfast served.
For more information please visit: http://www.nasbp.org/advocate/state/charlescntymdbondingprogram