Commercial construction contracting businesses face an ever-expanding set of challenges when attempting to take their organizations to that next step in growth. Join our select group of leading experts and veteran industry insiders as they analyze and share from each one’s unique perspective, their best practices and practical advice, to help owners and their management teams navigate the make-or-break challenges they face during the growth stage of a business’ life cycle.
Topics that will be addressed include:
- How do I measure the strength of my company’s balance sheet, and what does that have to do with growing my construction business?
- How can my risk management program enable me to grow my organization and create value?
- How will knowing my WIP schedule inside and out impact my access to bank financing?
- How much money should I be setting aside from the company for myself versus investing in the company’s growth?
- When does it make sense to start thinking about succession planning, and how do contracting businesses optimally “cash out”?
- Accounting & Finance: Brian Pollack, Partner—Lanigan, Ryan, Malcolm & Doyle PC
- Corporate Law: Simon Nadler, Shareholder—Shulman Rogers
- Estate Planning: Patrick Howley, Shareholder—Shulman Rogers
- Surety Bonding & Risk Management: Lynne Cook, Senior Vice President, Surety—Early, Cassidy & Schilling
Michael Lopes, Vice President—Bernstein Private Wealth Management