Every successful business that is committed to safety and controlling losses should be aware of this important strategy for transferring and financing risk.
Group Captives have become a popular approach for companies as an alternative to buying fixed cost business insurance. In fact, more than half of the premiums in the U.S. are in a captive insurance arrangement.
This vital information will be presented by Phil Cameron, CPCU, Sr. Vice President at Captive Resources, LLC.,one of largest managers of captives domestically and abroad. Phil has extensive experience in captive development, underwriting and management.
Why have an expense when you can own an asset?
Attend our workshop to learn about the following:
- How a captive differs from what your firm is doing today
- How your firm can earn back 60% of its insurance premiums
- How and when your firm realizes a return on investment
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- 8:30 a.m. Arrival & Registration
- 9:00 a.m. Presentation including Q&A
- 11:00 a.m. Adjourn
- EC&S Headquarters
- 15200 Omega Dr., Suite100
- Rockville MD 20850
To register, please contact Marlene Stringer at email@example.com or 301-948-5822, ext. 112.