Navigate the Ins and Outs of Commercial Real Estate Lease Insurance Coverage and also earn Continuing Education Credit.
When advising clients on commercial lease insurance coverage issues, it is essential to have a firm understanding of insurance and indemnity language contained in leases, the essential elements of commercial real estate insurance policies, and the many ways in which they all intersect. In this overview of commercial lease insurance coverage, our experienced faculty will walk you through commercial real estate insurance policy provisions, commercial lease insurance clause negotiation and more. Handle commercial lease insurance issues with confidence – register today!
- Analyze commercial real estate CGL policies and ensure your clients are getting the coverage they need.
- Confidently negotiate commercial real estate lease insurance provisions that are consistent with insurance policy language.
- Properly design property insurance policies that will cover your client in case of loss.
- Sidestep indemnity clause pitfalls that have the potential to cause headaches for your clients down the road.
Who Should Attend
This course on insurance coverage issues in commercial lease agreements is for attorneys. Commercial real estate agents, property managers, real estate developers and paralegals may also find it beneficial.
- Dissecting Commercial Real Estate CGL Policies: What You Need to Know
- Lease Insurance Provisions: Negotiation Essentials
- Essential Elements of Property Insurance Policies
- Indemnity Clauses and Insurance: Avoiding Traps for the Unwary
For more information and to register for this webinar click here: http://www.nbi-sems.com/Details.aspx/R-70915ER%7C?ctname=SPKEM