Our panel of experts will take you through a discussion of where to find the hidden risks and what you can do about them. We know that exposure to losses and resulting claims can jeopardize the vital services you provide.
During the course of our workshop directed to Social Services Organizations, we will be tackling key issues such as:
- Volunteers Risk Management: How does your insurance coverage respond when volunteers are injured or when they cause injury?
- “Real Life” Claims Examples: For example, you just found out your client was allegedly abused by an employee. Now what? Who do you call first?
- Special Events: What liability implications should be in your event planning? How much insurance coverage do you have for it now?
- Management Liability: How much exposure does your Board of Directors really face? What is the best way to prevent Employment Practices Liability claims?
Liability threats to your organization in today’s environment are very real. Please join us on May 4, 2016 at our office located at 15200 Omega Dr., Suite 100, Rockville, MD and find out what you can do to more effectively manage risk.
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. : Continental Breakfast & Registration
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. : Workshop
Please RSVP to Marlene Stringer at email@example.com.
View printable invite here: Social Services Workshop 5-4-2016.