Early Bird Registration has been extended through 4/22/16.
Our Keynote Speaker this year is Jason Baker with the Howard County Police Department. Lieutenant Baker is going to speak on an “active shooter” scenario. He was part of the tactical team during the Columbia Mall shooting in 2014.
Conference topics include:
- Fleet – the often forgotten risk. Still the number one cause of fatalities in the workplace.
- Confined Space – the standard and the practical – what you need to know to enter a confined space.
- Case Study – managing a large/complicated job.
- Technology – lessons learned, the good and the bad, when introducing technology into the management of safety.
- Swing Stage Scaffolding
- OSHA Update
- Boom Truck Operators, Certified?
We welcome exhibitors, sponsors and individual registrants. Please feel free to go to the MACSC website below to find out more and register.
On behalf of the planning committee and the many volunteers, we thank all who have supported the Conference over the years.