Join Early, Cassidy & Schilling, LLC and the National Safety Council along with many other organizations to celebrate National Safety Month. Observed annually in June, National Safety Month focuses on reducing leading causes of injury and death at work, on the road and in our homes and communities. Each week will highlight a different topic, noted below. I will be providing resources with which you can deliver a message to your employees, family and community.
Material regards the second week’s topic, Wellness, is attached.
- Healthy Living Checklist
- Healthy Living Crossword Puzzle
- Wellness: Stay Well, Stay Safe Poster
- Wellness: Stay Well, Stay Safe Poster (Spanish)
- Know the Signs to Stay Well: Prescription Drug Misuse
- Know the Signs to Stay Well: Prescription Drug Misuse (Spanish)
- Prioritize Your Wellness
- Prioritize Your Wellness (Spanish)
- Thinking About Working Out or Heading to the Gym?
- Take the Fruit and Vegetable Challenge
- Participate in Wellness Wednesdays