Join Early, Cassidy & Schilling and the National Safety Council along with many other organizations to celebrate National Safety Month. Observed annually in June, National Safety Month focuses on reducing leading causes of injury and death at work, on the road and in our homes and communities. Each week will highlight a different topic, noted below. I will be providing resources with which you can deliver a message to your employees, family and community.
Join Early, Cassidy & Schilling and the National Safety Council to celebrate the weeks topic, Driving. Here are some sobering statistics regards motor vehicle accidents:
- #1 cause of fatalities in the workplace.
- #1 cause of death for teens.
- #1 cause of death due to injury throughout our lives.
Much of the attached speaks to a couple of areas drivers may often take for granted: technology of vehicles and rental vehicles. No matter the extent of technology the driver is still the best safety feature of the vehicle. Also take a few moments to become familiar with your rental car or any other unfamiliar vehicle before you operate it.
I highly encourage you to distribute the attached among your employees, family and community.
- Car Rental Wallet Card
- Family Tip Sheet: Start the Conversation Early on Safe Driving
- Family Tip Sheet: Start the Conversation Early on Safe Driving (Spanish)
- Poster – Driving: Taking Your Car’s Safety Seriously Poster
- Poster – Driving: Taking Your Car’s Safety Seriously Poster (Spanish)
- Safety Talk: Know the New Technology in Vehicles
- Safety Talk: Know the New Technology in Vehicles (Spanish)
- Tip Sheet: Always Drive Safe
- Tip Sheet: Always Drive Safe (Spanish)
- Word Match: Driving Technology