Last week of National Safety Month and we close with Ergonomics.
If you have back pain, you are not alone. Eighty percent of Americans have it, and thirty-one million will experience low-back pain at any given time. Prevent strains, dislocations and muscle tears by lifting properly. Use your legs, not your back. Try to keep the load close to you. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Also, consider stretching before any strenuous activity, whether on or off the job.
Below you will find the final week’s resources. Please join Early, Cassidy & Schilling, LLC to raise awareness to Keep Each Other Safe.
- Poster-On the Job Injuries
- Poster-On the Job Injuries in Spanish
- 5 Minute Safety Talk- Ergonomics
- 5 Minute Safety Talk-Ergonomics in Spanish
- Safety Check- Work Ergonomically
- Safety Check- Work Ergonomically in Spanish