Despite efforts to control risk, accidents happen or prevention fails. When incidents happen, your course of action can make the difference between a successful mitigation of the situation or costly mistakes that will impact your business for years. Our respected claims professionals stand ready to assist you with whatever crisis may occur.
- EC&S can help provide maximum protection in the following ways:
- Provide incident management planning and procedures to incorporate into your programs to assure prompt reporting of claims and adequate documentation of events
- Review return-to-work and managed care programs to aid in the control of workers’ compensation claim costs
- Provide onsite reporting assistance
- Manage claim throughout the life span
- Review loss history to identify trends, evaluate open claim reserves, and recommend corrective action
- Review accuracy of NCCI experience modification